- About Us
- APF Member Branches
- Working Groups
The objectives of APF are:
1. To promote the advancement of knowledge in all aspects of Poultry Science and the Poultry Industry with particular reference to those countries embraced by the Federation.
2. To disseminate knowledge pertaining to all sectors of the Poultry Industry.
3. To encourage co-ordination between Branches of the Federation.
4. To encourage the staging of local, national and regional meetings, seminars, symposia and conferences and to assist in the promotion of World’s Poultry Congresses.
5. To co-operate with other national and international organizations in achieving these aims.